Here’s How To Make It:
6 Marie biscuits
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/2 cup whipping cream
1Tbsp. Vanilla essence
2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
1. Crush the Marie into fine and add butter to it . Mix.
2. Take whipped cream in bowl , add vanilla essence and granulated sugar. Whisk it.
3. Paint up the walls of Mug/glass with Chocolate sauce.
4. Line the botton of glass with crushed marie. Then add a layer of whipped cream.
In a Tbsp. Of warm water, mix a dash of coffee powder and add to the glass.Allow it to seep in.
Note : HungryBoo loves the flavor of coffee, you may skip it.
5. Pour melted chocolated to the stack .
Note: HungryBoo loves Almond too. So we just sprinkles it over chocolate.You may try M&M’s, hazelnut or anything you love that compliments the chocolate.
6. Sprinkle another round of marie in a thin layer this time and then add a final layer of whipping cream with a touch of chocolate over the top.
NOTE: You may increase the number of layers as you want.
7. Dress it up, sprinkling Choco chips at top.
8. Final step:
Attack… Dive in… Indulge!!!