If you are looking for one perfect dessert for your dinner date eve , you are at right destination.
Here’s How To Make It:
- 25g buttery spread
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 363g Carnation® Chocolate Filling and Topping
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 large eggs
- 2 yolks
- 80g flour
- Melt the buttery spread and paint the inside of the ramekins. Dust with a layer of coco powder, tipping out the excess.
- Mix the Carnation® Chocolate Filling and Topping with the orange zest, eggs and egg yolks in a medium sized bowl. Sift the flour and slowly stir into the mixture until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared ramekins and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C with fan) Gas mark 6. Bake until the top goes crusty and the sides start to pull away. The centre will still be gooey and should ooze out when you break it open.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation®
Share your feelings