‘Crepes are the European version of the classic American pancakes. What makes them different is that they’re larger and thinner, but equally good. Our favorite combo for the filling is a classic one: chocolate cream and banana.’ Quoted So Delicious
Here’s How To Make It:
- 12 ounces (340 grams) flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chocolate cream
- 2-3 bananas
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Use a large bowl and add flour, eggs, vanilla extract, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything until you get a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Let it heat for a few moments and start cooking the crepes.
- Make sure the whole bottom of the skillet is covered with batter because you want the crepes to be thinner than regular pancakes.
- Fry them for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the steps above for each crepe.
- If you want them to be envelope-shaped, slice each crepe in half.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate cream and 1 banana slice in the corner of each half. Fold them in the desired shape.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.