Here’s How To Make It Via Twisted:
Chicken Bacon Ranch One-Pot Pasta
Full recipe: http://bit.ly/2a52VAT
Posted by Twisted on Wednesday, 27 July 2016
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 10 rashers streaky bacon, finely diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- parmesan, to serve
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Add your olive oil to a high-sided pan and fry off your chicken until sealed and browned slightly. Remove from pan.
- Add your bacon to the same pan and fry until nicely crispy, about 10 minutes. Throw in your seasonings- garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Add your stock and cream, turn the heat down low and add your pasta. Cook for 20 minutes or so, or until completely absorbed and delicious.
- Stir through your herbs and squeeze in your lemon. Give it one more stir.
- Finish with parmesan.
Share your feelings