Make this simple Cheese Pull-Apart Bread for a day gatherings or dinner parties or prepare it for yourself for movie weekend. It’s so easy to make and everyone raves about it.
Here’s How To Make It:
Recipe in Words
1 loaf of bread
Mozzarella cut into slices
6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
Minced garlic cloves/Garlic paste
½ tsp kosher salt
1 bunch green onions (about 6), finely chopped both white and green parts
Instructions to Taste Ride
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Cut evenly spaced diagonal slits in the bread ¾ of the way to the bottom of the loaf but not all the way through. Turn the loaf the other direction and cut evenly spaced diagonal slits perpendicular to the original cuts.
3. Mix together the softened butter, Minced garlic cloves, salt and chopped green onions.
4. Spoon the butter mixture in between the slits.
5. Cut thin slices of the cheese (you could use shredded cheese too) and wedge them in between the cut pieces of bread.
6. Cover the top with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, increase the temperature to 400 F and bake the loaf five more minutes, until the cheese has completely melted and the top of the bread has browned slightly.
7. Sprinkle it up with your favorite seasonings