‘Delicious! Yummy caramelized legs, kids love these! So quick and easy and no marinating required. Just prepare the sauce, pour over the chicken and pop in the oven!’ quoted Food
- 2 1⁄2lbs chicken legs
- 1 2⁄3tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1⁄2cup soy sauce
- 1 2⁄3tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- Could also use wings or pork ribs.
Share your feelings