Here’s how to make it:
4 bananas, riped
1 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup butter, softened/melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 Cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Cups whipped cream
3/4 Cup sugar
2 tsp. Coffee in 4 tsp. water
1/2 Cup crushed walnuts
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Crush 4 riped bananas.
3. Combine butter, sugar, eggs, crushed bananas, and vanilla extract until well mixed.
4. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt through a sieve and blend well into the mixture.
5. Pour batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown and firm. Let cool.
7. Add sugar to whipping cream and beat to stiff peaks.
8. Slice the banana bread into even slices and line a baking pan with it.
9. Dissolve coffee in cold water, and apply half of it on the bread slices with a brush.
10. Using a half of the sweet whipped cream, cover the banana bread with a thin layer of cream until the bread is completely covered.
11. Spread the crushed walnuts on top of it.
12. Top with another layer of banana bread slices, coffee mixture, and sweetened whipped cream.
13. Dust cocoa powder on top with a small sieve, while serving.