‘After your first bite of our pizza dip, you will become instantly addicted; it’s that good!Forget ordering a pizza! With this dip, you can get the pizza craving out of the way first! Then go big or go home!’ Quoted Get In My Belly
Here’s How To Make It Via Getinmybelly:
- 4oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 CUP Sour cream
- 1/4 CUP Mayonnaise
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 CUP Parmesan, grated
- 2oz Pepperoni, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Green pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Black olives, sliced
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano and spread it across the bottom of a pie plate.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, green pepper and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes